Le Parc de l'Hôtel de Ville d'Epernay EPERNAY
Le Parc de l'Hôtel de Ville d'Epernay
Established in the mid-19th century to brighten up the Moët and Chandon family town house, the grounds became public in 1920.
Oscillating between classic French style with statues and regular perspective and landscaped English style with winding alleys, copses, waterfalls and ponds... The grounds are now the backdrop for the Town Hall.
An exceptional garden to admire from the gazebo, an exact replica of the "Temple of Love" in the grounds of the Petit Trianon at Versailles!
An official "Jardin remarquable" (remarkable garden).
No comments for the moment.
Be the first to leave a comment.